International Montessori School offers summer camp for current students and other children in the community to join together in the summer months. Our hope is to provide a fun, familiar environment where children can learn and explore engaging weekly themes. IMS has options for children 3-5 years old to engage in a fun and familiar environment with engaging weekly themes.
Registration is closed. See you next summer!
Week 1: June 19-23
Blast off into space as we explore the solar system! We will make discoveries throughout the galaxy, including learning about the Sun, Earth’s moon, and the planets. We’ll also become mini-astronomers to learn about the stars and will build our own rocket ships.
Week 2: June 26-30
Travel back in time to learn about dinosaurs, wooly mammoths, saber-toothed tigers, and other fascinating creatures from the past! We will learn about these amazing animals, including what they ate and how they lived. We will also be personalizing our own dinosaurs.
Week 3: July 3-7
Dive into the deep as we learn about life under the sea! Campers will explore aquatic animals and ocean transportation. There is no camp on Tuesday, July 4.
Week 4: July 10-14
Dig into this week with us as we learn all about plants. We will explore the life cycle of a plant, different types of plants, and the environments they grow in. We will also get our hands dirty growing our own beans!
Week 5: July 17-21
“Van Gogh” with us into our gallery as we learn about famous artists and the many different mediums and styles of art. Children will dabble in the primary color wheel and mixing colors, and will create self-portraits using your child’s favorite art style.
Week 6: July 24-28
Who are helpers in your community? Campers learn about different types of community helpers, what responsibilities they have, and how they can be helpers too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Camp Rates 2023
|Early Drop Off|
- All sessions run Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 3:00PM. IMS offers half day, early drop off, and extended day options.
- Each day includes a morning filled with theme-based group and individual activities, a morning snack (brought from home), and free-play on our wooded playground. After a lunch from home and nap/rest time, the afternoon closes with more activities and outdoor time.
- Primary camp is for children 3-5 and is open to children who do not attend IMS.
- Children joining primary camp must be independent in their toileting, meaning they can communicate their need to use the bathroom and do not need assistance managing clothing or wiping.
- Toddler camp is only for children currently in IMS’ toddler program.
- Camp rosters are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If a week is full, there is a waitlist available.
- If you cancel three weeks or more before the start the camp, we will refund your money (minus a $50 cancellation fee). No refund if you cancel within three weeks of the camps start date, but you can transfer the fee to another week (if space is available).
- For families enrolled at IMS, charges will be invoiced through TADS. Registration is payable either through TADS or by bringing a check off at the main office. Families who are not enrolled will be billed directly through our Business Office. Fees are payable by credit or debit card or by mailing a check to IMS.